Metrotvnews.com, Jakarta: Ten ministers tasked by President Joko Widodo to guard Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi underlined there is no overlapping authority between the ten ministers with her ministry.
"So we don't talk about overlapping issue. The key is coordination. By law, coordinator for foreign relations is Ministry of Foreign Affairs," she said in Istana Negara, Thursday (11/24/2015).
Retno explained there are many investments which are difficult to implement. Therefore, President asked ministers to stop the bottleneck.
"That is why President asked ministers to guard the investment so it can be realized," she said.
Previously Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung ensured that Ministry of Foreign Affairs will hold full authority on Indonesian economic diplomacy including holding key role during negotiation process between Indonesia and other countries.
"The ministers still under coordination of Minister of Foreign Affairs," said Pramono, Monday (11/23/2015)
The ministers and head of state institutions appointed by President Jokowi are:
1. Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) Sudirman Said for Middle East.
2. Minister of National Development Planning (PPN)/Head of Bappenas Sofyan Djalil for Japan.
3. Minister of State Owned Companies (BUMN) Rini Soemarno for China.
4. Minister of Maritime and Fishery Susi Pudjiastuti for Russia.
5. Minister of Trade Thomas Lembong for Europe and Australia.
6. Minister of Transportation Ignasius Jonan for India.
7. Coordinating Minister of Politics, Legal and Security Luhut B. Pandjaitan for Singapore.
8. Coordinating Minister of Maritime Rizal Ramli for Malaysia.
9. Head of Creative Economy Board Triawan Munaf for South Korea.
10. Head of Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Franky Sibarani for Taiwan and Hong Kong.
11. Minister of Communication Rudiantara for the US and South America.
12. Minister of Agriculture Amran Sulaiman for Thailand, Vietnam and other Asian countries except Singapore and Malaysia.
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo believes good investment services can increase investment interests.
The Invesment coordinating Board (BKPM) reported that the country's investment realization reached Rp165.8 trillion in the fir…
Indonesia is set to host the 3rd Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Member Countries Sovereign Forum in Nusa Dua, Bali on April 10-12,…
The Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and Korea Trade Investment Agency (KOTRA) will promote investment opportunities…
The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) will attract more European investments. The agency will direct European investments to no…
Bagi Anda yang mengidap penyakit maag, jangan ragu untuk tetap berpuasa.
The Communication and Information Ministry has detected public employees who spread pro-terrorism messages in their social media a…
House of Representatives Speaker Bambang Soesatyo strongly believes the legislative body will pass the new Terrorism Law nex…
Prosecutors on Friday demanded a death sentence for radical cleric Aman Abdurrahman over his alleged role in various terror attack…
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has called for torelance, mutual respect and fraternity during the month of Ramadan. …
House of Representatives Speaker Bambang Soesatyo has urged related government agencies to eradicate online hate speech.
The central government is committed to formulate a number of policies to monitor hundreds of ISIS returnees.
An officer was killed and two others were injured after a terror attack at the Riau Police head office on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
A suspected terrorist was killed during a shootout with a special police squad in Tandes, Surabaya, East Java on Tuesday, May 15, …
The government has urged law enforcement agencies to increase security measures ahead of the 2018 Asian Games.
The Police Special Detachment 88 Anti-Terror (Densus 88) have staged several raids in the East Java cities of Surabaya and Sidoarj…
Persidangan kasus korupsi KTP-el dengan terdakwa Anang Sugiana digelar di Pengadilan Tipikor de…