Metrotvnews.com, Jakarta: Ten ministers tasked by President Joko Widodo to guard Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi underlined there is no overlapping authority between the ten ministers with her ministry.
"So we don't talk about overlapping issue. The key is coordination. By law, coordinator for foreign relations is Ministry of Foreign Affairs," she said in Istana Negara, Thursday (11/24/2015).
Retno explained there are many investments which are difficult to implement. Therefore, President asked ministers to stop the bottleneck.
"That is why President asked ministers to guard the investment so it can be realized," she said.
Previously Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung ensured that Ministry of Foreign Affairs will hold full authority on Indonesian economic diplomacy including holding key role during negotiation process between Indonesia and other countries.
"The ministers still under coordination of Minister of Foreign Affairs," said Pramono, Monday (11/23/2015)
The ministers and head of state institutions appointed by President Jokowi are:
1. Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) Sudirman Said for Middle East.
2. Minister of National Development Planning (PPN)/Head of Bappenas Sofyan Djalil for Japan.
3. Minister of State Owned Companies (BUMN) Rini Soemarno for China.
4. Minister of Maritime and Fishery Susi Pudjiastuti for Russia.
5. Minister of Trade Thomas Lembong for Europe and Australia.
6. Minister of Transportation Ignasius Jonan for India.
7. Coordinating Minister of Politics, Legal and Security Luhut B. Pandjaitan for Singapore.
8. Coordinating Minister of Maritime Rizal Ramli for Malaysia.
9. Head of Creative Economy Board Triawan Munaf for South Korea.
10. Head of Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Franky Sibarani for Taiwan and Hong Kong.
11. Minister of Communication Rudiantara for the US and South America.
12. Minister of Agriculture Amran Sulaiman for Thailand, Vietnam and other Asian countries except Singapore and Malaysia.
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo believes good investment services can increase investment interests.
The Invesment coordinating Board (BKPM) reported that the country's investment realization reached Rp165.8 trillion in the fir…
Indonesia is set to host the 3rd Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Member Countries Sovereign Forum in Nusa Dua, Bali on April 10-12,…
The Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and Korea Trade Investment Agency (KOTRA) will promote investment opportunities…
The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) will attract more European investments. The agency will direct European investments to no…
Jika Anda merasa produktivitas menurun, jangan dibiarkan berlarut-larut. Segera atasi.
The General Elections Commission (KPU) has reminded both presidential and vice presidential candidate pairs to register their camp…
The central government has prepared a presidential instruction (Inpres) to support disaster mitigation activities in the island of…
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo is planning another visit to Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara after new earthquakes hit the isl…
At least 10 people were killed after a series of powerful earthquakes hit the island of Lombok throughout Sunday.
Wushu athlete Lindswell Kwok has won Indonesia's second gold medal at the Asian Games, securing 19.50 points in Women's Ta…
Japanese Ambassador to Indonesia Masafumi Ishii has revelaed his country will send around a thousand athletes and officials to com…
Japan has donated Rp5 billion to help Lombok island residents impacted by recent magnitude 7.0 earthquake.
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo strongly believes that Indonesia is fully ready to host the 2018 Asian Games.
Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has claimed PKS will propose a candidate to replace his deputy Sandiaga Uno.
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo delivered Thursday his annual state of the nation address to hundreds of members of the p…
Eksekusi terhadap Anang Sugiana Sudihardjo dilakukan setelah putusan majelis hakim Pengadi…