- POLRI KUMPULKAN 23 JENIS BARANG BUKTI LEDAKAN BOM BUNUH DIRI ASTANAANYAR
- PRESIDEN SERAHKAN BANTUAN PEMBANGUNAN 8.100 RUMAH KORBAN GEMPA CIANJUR
- PRESIDEN TAMBAH NOMINAL BANTUAN RUMAH RUSAK GEMPA CIANJUR RP5-10 JUTA
- DANA PERBAIKAN RUMAH KORBAN GEMPA CIANJUR AKAN DISERAHKAN BERTAHAP
- PRESIDEN SEBUT TOTAL BANGUNAN TERDAMPAK GEMPA CIANJUR CAPAI 53.408 UNIT
- PRESIDEN PERINTAHKAN TNI-POLRI BANTU BERSIHKAN PUING AKIBAT GEMPA CIANJUR
- PRESIDEN MINTA PEMBANGUNAN SEKOLAH RUSAK AKIBAT GEMPA CIANJUR SELESAI TIGA BULAN
- POLRI GELEDAH DUA KANTOR PERTAMINA TERKAIT KORUPSI JUAL BELI BBM NONTUNAI
- MENKES MENILAI MASYARAKAT PERLU DIBERI EDUKASI SOAL BAHAYA POLUSI UDARA
- KEBAKARAN KANTOR KEMKUMHAM TELAH PADAM, PEMICU DIDUGA KORSLETING LISTRIK
An outbreak of bird flu in pelicans has authorities in Venezuela taking emergency efforts to protect poultry producers.
Numerous pelicans were found dead over the weekend along Venezuela's coast as the species arrived amid their annual winter migration. Other outbreaks among pelicans prompted bird flu alerts in Peru and Ecuador.
Avian flu has been striking migratory birds across North America and in many other countries in recent months. The pelicans' bodies appeared on beaches and waterfronts mangrove forests and up in the trees in the northwest state of Anzoátegui. Tests turned up positive cases of bird flu.
As a preventative measure, the government imposed a 90-day quarantine on five states. Authorities are evaluating measures to avoid the spread of the flu to birds of other species especially those eaten by humans.